The Virginia Area Historical Society is working in partnership with Friends of B’nai Abraham to make the region’s last remaining synagogue into a museum and cultural center. The synagogue is located at the corner of 4th Avenue and 5th Street South in Virginia. During the summer the center is open on Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00 until 3:00 or at other times by appointment. In the fall, winter and spring it’s open by appointment only. Please call 218-741-1136 to make arrangements. In addition to historical displays, visitors will enjoy the building itself which has been beautifully restored.