Eveleth Super 8
Welcome to our Award Winning “Pride of Super 8” property. The Eveleth Super 8 has earned the “Quality Assurance Award of Excellence” for 21 years straight, making us the top rated hotel in the Super 8 chain! Our beautifully landscaped grounds, with three nature ponds, restored 1899 hand-hewn Finnish Sauna, trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals add to making your stay a memorable experience at our Award-Winning hotel. A wide variety of birds return year after year to enjoy their “breakfast” from our many feeders so your photo opportunities are endless. Who knows, you might just see a chipmunk eating one of our fresh baked cookies! OH! And don’t forget to see our upside-down tree!
1080 Industrial Park Blvd.
Eveleth, MN 55734
- Complimentary SuperSTART Plus Continental Breakfast includes fresh Belgian waffles, bakery items and fruit; hard boiled eggs; hot & cold cereal; milk, juice & coffee; 3 varieties of yogurt, and so much more…
- NEW deluxe mattresses, box springs, bedspreads & drapes, Irons and Ironing boards in all rooms.
- For your convenience, all of our rooms include refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot (reg & decaf), hair dryers, AM/FM clock radio, 25″ TV with 57 channels including HBO-ESPN-Lifetime-Discovery-Family-CNBC-CNN-Fox News
- FREE Wireless internet access throughout our building
- FREE Lobby Business Center with printer (High Speed Internet Access)
- All rooms with security key card locks
- Indoor heated pool
- Gigantic spa with foot massage air jets
- Unique cedar “barrel” sauna
- FREE USA Today newspaper
- FREE copy & fax machine service (within the continental US)
- FREE Coffee, Cappuccino, and Hot Chocolate – 24 hours
- FREE local telephone calls
- All exterior doors are locked 24/7, for your security, admittance by key cards only
- Our entire building is SMOKE FREE except for designated rooms
- Private spa rooms with King or Queen beds
- Guest laundry facilities
- Game room
- Large, well-lit parking lot
- Snowmobile/boat trailer & truck/bus parking
- Several outdoor plug-ins
- Direct access to groomed Eveleth-Virginia Spur Snowmobile Trail
- Meeting room; accommodates up to 30 people. Catering available
- Alpine and cross country skiers enjoy our ski wax room
- See for yourself why so many have come to expect exceptional, unexpected value and service. Sometimes “Super” just doesn’t say enough.
Groups & Policies
- All major credit cards accepted
- Children 17 and under stay free when accompanied by an adult
- Pool parties available
- Pets welcome with prior approval in designated rooms (based on availability)
- Group tour buses featuring our on-board “Red Carpet” Welcome
- Ample bus and large vehicle parking
- From the North – International Falls & Canadian border – 90 miles: South on Hwy 53 through Virginia, 4 miles to Eveleth. We are on the left, across from Five Seasons Sports.
- From the South – Duluth – 60 miles: North on Hwy 53, on your right, across from Five Seasons Sports.
- From the West – Grand Rapids – 60 miles: East on Hwy 169 to Hibbing. At the 3rd light, continue straight ahead, 20 miles on Hwy 37 to Hwy 53. North on Hwy 53 (4 miles), we are on your right, across from Five Seasons Sports.
From the airports:
- Eveleth/Virginia Airport: turn right, drive 3.5 miles to Hwy 53, turn right 1.5 miles. We are on the right.
- Chisholm/Hibbing Airport: Turn right on Hwy 37, 18 miles to Hwy 53, turn left 4 miles. We are on the right.
- One meeting room, 500 sq ft
- Furnished with handcrafted Amish furniture
- Accommodates up to 30 people
- Catering available